This is a the new version of Flash ActionScript3 Navigation menu. It’s an xml driven
- you can use it anywhere you want, all classes are open-source (caurina tweener included)
- easy implementation of links and sub-links, fully xml driven
- handles ok on non or relative links
- MouseHand is now updated when hovering on a link ()
- CallArg Class is now included ok, sorry for that i had this in my default class location
Download the sample files from this link.
The .fla file is included. Any comments on the code is appreciated. Feel free to use!!
7 replies on “Simple Xml AS3 Navigation Menu-V2”
I was interested to see how you pulled it all together in the fla – but your fla in the zip file seems to be corrupt…
Its not corrupted, I checked it. To open the .fla file you need Flash CS4 (Flash player 10 to work properly).
Just replace it with the previous file version 😉 http://rapidshare.com/files/123313609/mainmenu.rar.html
Hello there once again. I was wondering if there’s the way to ease the dynamic text states for over and out? Still have no glue where to script…
Thanks!!! This’s the one I want.
first thank for your post and for share your knowledge, very cool. I was looking for an xml menu in as3 just like that with a submenu and i would like show the submenu vertically and i’m not very good with the code. Could you tell me how i will do that ? Thank again for all,
I m very sorry I really dont have the time to make these changes. FYI menus that hover over other html element is very tricky!! Better try a DTHML Solution for that.