This is a SQL Script that Cleans your Database Records & resets Identity Columns, and it is all in 6 lines!
/*Disable Constraints & Triggers*/
exec sp_MSforeachtable 'ALTER TABLE ? NOCHECK CONSTRAINT ALL'
exec sp_MSforeachtable 'ALTER TABLE ? DISABLE TRIGGER ALL'
/*Perform delete operation on all table for cleanup*/
exec sp_MSforeachtable 'DELETE ?'
/*Enable Constraints & Triggers again*/
exec sp_MSforeachtable 'ALTER TABLE ? CHECK CONSTRAINT ALL'
exec sp_MSforeachtable 'ALTER TABLE ? ENABLE TRIGGER ALL'
/*Reset Identity on tables with identity column*/
exec sp_MSforeachtable 'IF OBJECTPROPERTY(OBJECT_ID(''?''), ''TableHasIdentity'') = 1 BEGIN DBCC CHECKIDENT (''?'',RESEED,0) END'
If you dont want to miss any saved Diagrams… Continue reading SQL Server, Empty your Database & Reset Identity Columns **made Simple
1. Save as excel document in CSV format. (found as CSV Comma Delimited file)
2. Connect to Mysql through command line
cd c:\mysql\bin\ (or wherever the mysql directory is installed…)
3. Connect to MySQL command console
mysql -u root
to connect as root user to be able to do changes to your db
4. Remember to Save the CSV File in the mysql\bin directory
5. Enter the following commands
SELECT THE DATABASE TO USE
ENTER THE INSERT COMMAND
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/yourCSVfilename.csv'
INTO TABLE test_table
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'
(field1, filed2, field3);
For Greek or non-unicode Remember 3 Things
1. mysql> set character_set_database =utf8;
2. CSV File saved as UTF8 encoding
3. database Table character set to greek_unicode_ci;
This is a SQL Script that returns a list of all constrains in a database..
SELECT f.name AS ForeignKey,
OBJECT_NAME(f.parent_object_id) AS TableName,
COL_NAME(fc.parent_object_id, fc.parent_column_id) AS ColumnName,
OBJECT_NAME (f.referenced_object_id) AS ReferenceTableName,
COL_NAME(fc.referenced_object_id, fc.referenced_column_id) AS ReferenceColumnName
FROM sys.foreign_keys AS f
INNER JOIN sys.foreign_key_columns AS fc ON f.OBJECT_ID = fc.constraint_object_id
This is a the new version of Flash ActionScript3 Navigation menu. It’s an xml driven
- you can use it anywhere you want, all classes are open-source (caurina tweener included)
- easy implementation of links and sub-links, fully xml driven
- handles ok on non or relative links
- MouseHand is now updated when hovering on a link ()
- CallArg Class is now included ok, sorry for that i had this in my default class location
Download the sample files from this link.
The .fla file is included. Any comments on the code is appreciated. Feel free to use!!
If you are looking for Windows 7 hacks, I am sure you can finds loads of them on web. What matters is, how many of them are really important. Do you think unlocking the Taskbar in Windows 7 is something very exciting? Obviously, not for the majority of users its nothing cool. Instead if you are interested in Windows 7 Hack that can help you to get rid of expiry date, remove watermark, or disable send feedback link then my article can surely help you out. I organized a set Top 12 Windows 7 Hack You Must Know. This list includes some of the handy posts on Windows 7 hacks in our blog. I have also provided the sources where you can find the hacks.
Continue reading Top 12 Windows 7 Hacks
right click on your chrome icon then select properties. Under the shortcut tab you will see Target. The line ends with chrome.exe so just add –in-process-plugins after that. So the line should look something like this:
How to use LogMeIn Free with Windows 7 Beta/RC:
1. Download the LogMeIn software to your desktop from this site: https://secure.logmein.com/logmein.zip
2. Unzip the folder to a new folder on your desktop named “logmein”.
3. Go to the start menu and search for “cmd. When you find the Command Prompt entry, right click it and select “Run as Administrator”, and Click through the warning prompt.
4.In command prompt type “cd\users\\desktop\logmein\x86” without quotes and press enter. (If you are running 64-bit Windows change the ‘x86′ to ‘x64′)
5. In command prompt type “logmein install” without quotes and press enter.
6. The installer will run and you should then see the tray icon when it’s finished. Right click on the icon and select “Open LogMeIn…”
7. Firefox will open and you’ll get an error box. Just click “OK“.
8. Copy and paste this address into the address bar: https://127.0.0.1:2002/
9. Click through if you get a popup warning you about a certificate. On the page itself you will see something to allow an exception. Click on that and then click ‘Get Certificate‘ in the next box. Again you will probably get another warning but just click add anyway.
10. You should see the familiar LogMeIn screen. Just put in your computer user credentials and then you will be asked for your LogMeIn credentials.
It is a pretty straightforward process, but does take a bit of workaround to get it setup. Hopefully over the next few months LogMeIn will add support to Windows 7 for its installer package.
You ll be suprised when entering as you used to your username and password worked ok.
In Windows 7 if you use it this way u ll get this error message:
Error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. (1326)
REMEMBER to type the username like this
When you try to install a linux distro, in some cases …. (mine’s too) i had problems with grub loader. Grub is actually a program that prompts you which operating system will be launch on boot.
Continue reading Grub Loader – Error 17